I have been in the field of training for over 30 years and still find it exciting and enjoyable. I have worked with a wide range of clients from the public and private sectors, industry, further and higher education, the prison service and community groups.
My driving motivation is to help individuals in whatever they do to develop the skills and confidence to succeed in their role and to make the most of their abilities. I particualry enjoy working with people who want to develop their supervisory, management or leadership skills and those in the business of training others.
My style is highly inclusive and facilitative – working with groups and individuals to help them explore new ideas, methods and skills as well as challenging the barriers that limit them. In this way they discover for themselves how they might change and develop the way they work.
• Open and approachable with an ability to communicate at all levels
• Building rapport quickly with new groups and individuals
• Ability to question and draw out client needs and concerns
• Designing interesting and interactive training programmes to meet clients requirements
• Responding to the specific needs of participants within a training programme
• Facilitating individual and group learning
• Drawing out individual concerns and exploring options and possibilities
• A good knowledge of relevant management theory and the ability to make it easy to understand.
My Qualifications include:-
- Diploma in Management Training
- NLP Practitioner
- Action Learning Facilitator Training
- Transactional Analysis – Organisation and Education
- Level 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring
I have recently moved to Dartmoor in Devon and am looking forward to finding opportunies to develop work in this beautiful area.
Alongside learning and development work I also design and make furniture - you can see some of my work at www.mirandasalmon.co.uk - it's an occupation that I find provides balance to my work and life.